When it all goes crazy and the thrill is gone

Just remember I love you, more than I can say

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

My blog is taking a nap in a cardboard box.

Last night there was a Miracle on Fascination Street. I witnessed the birth of a blog. She came out tired and hungry and her eyes weren't even open. Mew. Mew. Mew. Fuckin Mew.

I wiped her off, wrapped a towel around her and held her close to keep her warm. She was barely alive! That is a precious time when a blog can live or die. I held her little bloggie body to my cheek. She started to suck on my earlobe. Must have been a hungry little bloggen. But all I had to feed her was tequila and string cheese. She purred for a while and went to sleep. I put her in a cardboard box where she is still napping. Nope it doesn't even look like she pooped herself. Yet.

6 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Girl.A said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Girl.A said...

Amateur

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!

Bout time!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Closet Metro said...

Yay!!!!

As Bruce Willis said in the first "Die Hard," "Welcome to the party, pal."

Dave (aka closet metro)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Closet Metro said...

Oh it's miracle time
Down on Fascination Street
So let's blog the conversation
And write for a bit
Because I hear it all mewing and mewing
And I'm begging
To drag you down with me
To kick the refresh button
Yeah! I like you in Firefox
Like I like you in IE
But if you open your mouth
Then I can't be responsible
For quite what goes in
Or to hotlink what comes out
So just pull on your keyboard
Just pull on your mouse
And let's type to the beat
Like we know that it's over
If you slip going under
Slip over my shoulder
So just pull on your browser
Just pull on your stylesheet
And let's hit miracle time
Down on Fascination Street

So pull on your keyboard
Pull on your mouse
Blog the conversation
Just hotlink your mouth
Pull on your browser
Pull on your stylesheet
And let's hit miracle time
Down on Fascination Street

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Girl.A said...

MetSex, Racy & thoughtful.
I know a bundle of humanity
she's about so high
I'm nearly driven to instantly
when she passes by

 

Post a Comment

<< Home